Your Maintenance Partner in Results
UDL Group has successfully delivered on time and on budget over 500 contracts worth $16M for multi-award winning Developers, Landscape Architects, Councils, Builders and Construction partners with a national presence in just three short years.
With an unrivaled reputation of punching well above our weight, UDL Group has successfully delivered on time and on budget over 500 contracts worth $16M for multi-award winning Developers, Landscape Architects, Councils, Builders and Construction partners with a national presence in just three short years.
Our strong foundation in landscape construction has paved the way for successful delivery of close to 100 long-term contracts valued at over $5M in both Council and Estate Maintenance across Victoria and our national expansion is well underway.
Every project, large or small, is treated with the same 100% quality assurance and delivered on time, on budget and most importantly stress-free to you, our valued partner.
Our promise is to ensure your prestigious and valuable assets are maintained to the highest standards by:
- Seamless transitioning between contracts – for both Developers and Councils
We have a proven track record working with Developers to safeguard against outstanding issues preventing receipt of their bonds. Councils are guaranteed of receiving an Estate in pristine condition with a team who are up to speed with what it takes to keep it maintained to the highest standards.
- Cleaning up after ourselves and doing things properly – the first time! No mud left on roads, no grass clippings left to create an unsightly mess or rot on your grounds and no blowing waste into the gutters means no public or stakeholder complaints. We take away the stress of an unfinished job that requires sorting out quickly, efficiently and discretely – UDL Group is your SOS Maintenance Team.
- Maintaining good relationships with adjoining land owners. We understand the additional stress that an unhappy stakeholder relationship can create – our entire team of forward thinking communicators have a considered approach when carrying out all maintenance and rectification activities.
You may not necessarily be looking for a maintenance partner who also pioneers innovation in water tank design and construction – though you have one in UDL Group! We are as committed to reducing your overheads as we are passionate about protecting the environment.
Our state-of –the-art water tanks, ranging from 1,000L to 3,000L, have been designed for two specific purposes: 1) tree watering with an extendable arm and 2) a fitted water cannon more suited to garden beds and turf areas. All our specialised tanks are operated from inside the cabin, making it easier on the driver, meaning that your precious resources (such as water, time and money) are invested for maximum efficacy.
We have developed strong and trusted relationships across both the public and private sectors as a result of delivering long-term, large-scale and multi-site maintenance contracts for high-profile clients including Museum Victoria, the Magistrates Court of Victoria, numerous City Councils such as Brimbank, Hume, Albury, as well as award-winning developers such as Central Equity and Satterley Property Group.
‘UDL are responsive and have an ability to work with challenging situations; managing various stakeholders, including local council, to deliver projects with favorable outcomes.’ Doug Vallance – General Manager, Central Equity
Our specialist team is made up of highly dedicated, best-in-class Professional Estimators, Project Managers, Qualified Landscapers, Builders, Machine Operators and highly trained Horticultural professionals who come with vast experience and an unwavering passion for our industry. We continually seek to maintain and grow our position by keeping our team abreast of industry best practice developments and initiatives.
Grounds and Estate Maintenance experts, specialising in:
Why Choose UDL Group?
- Your reputation is of paramount importance and we strive to be your eyes and ears on the ground. As professionals in Estate Maintenance we have the highest attention to detail and will work tirelessly to ensure your job gets done, what ever it takes – and fast. We’re consistently keeping an eye on your valued assets when you can’t be.
- Crystal clear communication strategies to help minimise disruptions to your local community and manage your key stakeholders expectations. Our entire team has been trained to be nimble, forward-thinking and action orientated in all they do. Our staffing structure ensures information and instructions are communicated with clarity and acted on promptly and efficiently. We pride ourselves on our exceptional response time.
- Our trusted promise to put safety first. The safety of people and our environment is of utmost importance to us – it’s our number one priority. UDL Group is compliant with AS/NZS 4801 and ISO14001 Health and Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures and has adopted a recognised and proactive approach in developing a health and safety culture.