Your Facilities Partner in Results
Our rapid growth and expansion UDL Group has won the opportunity to partner with the Magistrates Court of Victoria in a long-term, multiple-site facilities and grounds maintenance contract.
Over the past three years UDL Group has demonstrated consistent and rapid growth in our core business of Landscape Construction and Maintenance, delivering over 500 contracts valued at over $16M. Our solid background working with other industry leaders, including multi-award winning Developers and various public sector bodies, has given us a strong foundation to expand our proven and transferable skills into Facilities Management.
As just one example of our rapid growth and expansion UDL Group has won the opportunity to partner with the Magistrates Court of Victoria in a long-term, multiple-site facilities and grounds maintenance contract, ensuring specific areas of their buildings and facilities continue operating efficiently and effectively.
Our foundational guiding belief of bringing your visions to life with passion and integrity drives our commitment to ensuring every project, large or small, is treated with the same 100% quality assurance and are delivered on time, on budget and most importantly stress‐free for our valued partners.
We shoulder your stresses by being:
- Responsive both in the office and in the field – our decades of experience has taught us that taking action immediately is the key to managing risk, your stakeholders’ expectations and your reputation. The use of tablets ensures for our crews that reporting is in real time and up to date – this allows for effective and efficient communication resulting in rapid response times.
- Experts in design and construction with invaluable maintenance insight – having partnered with award-winning Developers and Landscape Architects we are at the forefront of best practices across a variety of private and public facilities from children’s playgrounds to public recreation areas. The insight we gain while building these facilities gives us a sixth sense for seeing potential issues before they arise during maintenance.
- Your eyes and ears on the ground, giving you absolute assurance your exceptional standards are upheld and delivered on: our Integrated Management System (IMS) manual is the key document for the management of quality, OHS and Environmental aspects for all works undertaken by UDL Group. The IMS integrates in a single document the requirements of applicable quality, OHS and environmental Australian Standards and applicable WHS and environmental legislative requirements.
- Forward thinking members of the Facilities Management Association who are:
- affiliated with both the national and global practice of leaders and experts in the field and practice of facilities management
- aware of the most innovative concepts and trends around current issues affecting facilities management with access to analysis and insight into the strategic direction of the facilities management industry
- passionate about the strategic management of buildings and facilities to ensure efficient operation of all physical aspects that create and sustain safe and productive environments.
As strong and inspiring leaders to our highly dedicated and specialist team of best-in-class Professional Estimators, Project Managers, Qualified Landscapers, Builders, Machine Operators and highly trained Horticultural Staff Landscape Professionals, we continually seek to maintain and grow our position by keeping our team abreast of industry best practice developments and initiatives.
UDL Group are Facilities experts, specialising in:
Why Choose UDL Group?
Our trusted promise to put safety first.
- The safety of people and our environment is of utmost importance to us: UDL Group is committed to maintaining a healthy and safe working environment. We are compliant with ISO14001 Health and Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures implemented throughout all levels of UDL Group and on all our facilities and grounds maintenance sites.
- Steadfast commitment to achieving compatibility between economic development and the maintenance of the environment: UDL Group acknowledges the benefits of environmental management and undertakes to fulfill its legal and community duty, by taking all reasonable and practical measures to prevent or minimise harm to the environment. UDL seeks to ensure that proper consideration is given to the care of the flora, fauna, air, land, water and the community by observing all environment laws and promoting environmental awareness.